Community Craft Project
Whilst we’re in lockdown we thought it would be a nice idea to create something together for when our centres open again.
We would like to create Community Bunting to string up around the community centres!
That’s where we need YOU.
Can you help us by decorating a piece of A5 white card with your FAVOURITE things about our community?
What do you enjoy doing here?
- Playing football with your friends on the green
- Playing in the playground in Thames Barrier Park
- Summer Fun Days in Britannia Village
- Cycle rides along the River Thames
- Getting an ice cream at the Dock
- Attending sessions at Royal Wharf Community Dock – dancing, doing karate, painting, playing games with your friends or reading a book!
Whatever it is that you enjoy doing in our community, draw your best drawing using as many colours as you can. Please draw on both sides of the bunting (A5 white card) – you can draw more than one thing!
Once you are happy with your finished bunting, place it in the white envelope provided with your name and age on it.
Then pop it in the box outside Britannia Village hall on Monday or Thursday between 11am and 3pm.
If you can’t leave the house, let us know and we can collect it from you, or keep it safe until after lockdown! RWCDinfo@wsfroyaldocks.org
We will then hole punch it at the top and turn it into bunting. We can’t wait to see your creations!
Please feel free to send us photos by email or on our social media.
*This isn’t just for kids – adults please get involved too!*
**If you need A5 white card please contact us** RWCDinfo@wsfroyaldocks.org